Shabby Blogs

January 2, 2012

This is what I'm working on right now!

Hi, I'm working on a thread paint project that I've been dying to start for some time now.  I bought a book from Karen Lindusko and finally had a chance this weekend to work on some projects.  I have to say I am having so much fun creating these little 10 inch squares!!  I have been wantting to begin creating my own postcard size projects and just kept dragging my feet.  I tape and watch a lot of craft shows on TV, I listen to podcasts on quilting and knitting and have so many ideas running around in my head, that sometimes I don't know where to begin...I'm hoping I'll be able to post a picture of my creation. 

2 comments:

  1. Just jump in and get going! Whatever medium of creativity you choose, it will soon become therapy to your soul! Quilting, fabric, and sewing are my therapy outlets even though I'm master of none. I learn every time I make something and I can say that I'm a much more advanced quilter than I was 1 yr. ago. I also love the friends I've made here in blogland. Glad you joined me at Grandmamas Stories!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the vote of confidence. As you can see you really inspired me. You were the first person to leave me a comment!! So I figured I'd better get going here and get my blog going. I still have so much more I want to do, so thank you for the little nudge!!

      Delete