Shabby Blogs

April 2, 2012

Well, I was going to download my photos of what I've been working on, but the battery is my camera is completely dead.  So I'll have to do it in a couple of days.  I've been real busy these last few days, which is why I haven't written about anything.  I've been trying to get caught up on the Craftsy BOM and I did the 2 blocks for January and have started the 2 blocks for February, but they are stuck on my camera... I've also been doing some sewing for my church, I make Buntings for newborn babies.  So I've got a picture of the one I finished, but have 3 more cut out and about 1/4 of the way thru... I also wrote a couple of letters for a little girl in Africa that I write to thru Compassion International.  Her is her picture.  This was her first picture I received.




Here is her updated picture I received in February this year.  Isn't she pretty?  I've been writing her for 2 years now and it is the most rewarding thing I have ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment